Thank you to everyone who attended Saturday’s meeting! By count, we had 30-35 people attend. And more importantly than the number of people, I was very pleased with the energy level, the engagement in the topic and the mix of new, and returning residents. And, the great number of emails after the meeting!
All in all, I believe this was our best meeting yet! And good validation of the growing traction the Project is getting.
Given the one hour time frame, and the mix of new and returning residents, the agenda was tight, but covered:
- Brief backgrounder on the Project
- First 300 house signs
- Old Lakeway street signs
- 4th of July parade
- Charity house tour
- Questions / Comments
The presentation is included with this recap. [Link here]
Action items for follow up:
- Sign project support “document” today to show your support of the Project
- Insures installation of Old Lakeway street signs at no cost to residents
- Per discussed LCC / City of Lakeway supported project
- New mailing will be going out to neighborhood soon
- Or contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need someone to take over installation of house signs for the summer
- Please send me an email if interested: email@example.com
- Follow up on 4th of July parade with Steve Schrimpf
- Car / parade participants needed
- Still need ‘60s / ‘70s convertible car for parade
- Follow up with Adam Dubich on photography to get your home on website directory (professional home photos being offered at a discounted rate)
- Spread word of the Project. Talk with your neighbors to get more involvement.
The next meeting will not be until the fall. Until then, check the website for updates and watch for e-mails. You can always send me an email if you have questions or comments, or just great ideas in general.